Monday, February 27, 2017

Photohunt + Captions + Hashtags

OH NO! Please do not plug it in! I beg of you. Spare my life. It's all that I ask of you. #FrightenedFace  


Throwback to my 6th the grade locker number 666, what a terrible number. Covered it up with tape and made a new number! #Notaboutthatlife
Mrs. Nance is such an amazing person. I wish to one day be as kind as her. She has a lot of compassion. #Whatalady

This was the first thing I noticed as a freshman at Kickapoo. To this day I still don't know what it means #Randomdinohead
I was scared as a freshman that I would get beat up if I stepped on this head. Still won't step on it 4 years later #Chiefkingdom
I remember the day that we finally got to see the year long project...our new cafeteria. It's such a beautiful addition to our school #Allgrownup
Mr. Broaddus will forever have a place in my heart. He has taught me so much about life and how to live it. I am so thankful to him for all the lessons he has taught me #FavoriteTeacher

Ignoring the water bottle in the window, this is an angle not everyone gets to see at Kickapoo. It's the windows at the very top of our cafeteria. #NewHorizons
Always keeping a smile on my face. Whether she means to or not, Madi Pearl is hilarious 24/7 #lotsoflaughs
Not a nature picture from kickapoo but such a beautiful picture I took in St. Croix. You'd never know that the waves were furiously crashing behind me #Scarywaters

No comments:

Post a Comment