Monday, February 27, 2017

"Reel" Life

1) My favorite movie is Breakfast at Tiffany's. I watch this movie any time I am sad, or have hit a hard spot in my life.. I used to watch it because I love the poise and grace that Audrey Hepburn has even though she doesn't always mean to have it, it just comes naturally to her. She lives her life the way she wants to live it. Now I watch it because it gives me a sort of comfort. It's reassuring when I watch it because it has helped me through so many problems and situations in my life. It's my version of a baby blanket.

2) Usually the movies that I don't care for are the old country western movies. Those movies really seem to put me to sleep. They never catch my attention. My mom loved watching Elvis country movies and would force me to watch them with her as a little kid, but I never really liked them.

3 & 4) I don't get to watch movies very often. I never usually have time, so when I do get to watch one it's usually on Netflix on my bed. I gather a bunch of snacks and drinks so that I don't have to get up in the middle of the movie. I usually surround myself in a big pile of pillows and blankets and just get comfy for the next hour. When I get a chance to watch a movie I typically watch a bunch at one time.

5)The survey says that I am 100% extroverted, Extremely agreeable and open to new experiences, and about 50% emotionally stable, and conscientious. This is definitely me through and through.

6)If I were to have a movie made after me I would Zoey Deutch would play me. She and I share some of the same personality traits. We are very sarcastic and spunky but also super caring. We both work hard to get where we need to get and enjoy the journey it takes for us to get there. In my movie it would showcase me growing up and what it was like to live with an alcoholic. It would also showcase me graduating high school, and starting college. And then it would showcase me finding my true passion in life and pursuing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment