Thursday, February 16, 2017

Dream Marks on my Pillow

When I was little, i had a recurring dream. The scenarios always change, but one thing stays the same, big monsters emerge from the ground. I escape momentarily only to be found once again. The monsters were all different colors, and there were so many of them. They surrounded me, I don't ever remember the ends of these dreams, maybe because I was so afraid I would just wake up? The ends are always foggy.
These dreams always freaked me out and I would always be afraid to go to my basement as a little kid, thinking those colorful monsters would emerge from the ground and get me.

I also have very many common dreams, such as being naked in public. This dream only happened once, when I was in fourth grade, but something must have been going on in my life that made me feel vulnerable, or there was a new experience coming up. I've also had a dream where my teeth keep falling out and there is nothing I can do to stop it. This usually means that somewhere in my life I had a broken relationship or I lacked self confidence.

1 comment:

  1. I've had those same dreams that reveal some sort of vulnerability--maybe it's our minds' way of helping us figure out how to deal with such uncomfortable feelings.

    ReplyDelete