Friday, March 31, 2017

Childhood Questions


4. I always had my best friend by my side growing up. We had been best friends since we were born. She was a day older than me. We went to preschool together and when we started elementary school we still hung out all the time, we were inseparable. We did everything together. Then middle school came around and we started to drift apart and get closer to the friends that we had made. I was a cheerleader and she did swimming. But we still hung out and did things together. Now its high school, and I can't remember the last time that we hung out, it has been forever. When we see each other in the hallway we say high and catch up a little. She is a life long friend she will always have that history with me that I can't make with anyone else. She is going to the same college as me so who knows maybe we will we kindle our friendship there?

9. There are lots of things that I know about my family that I wish I could pretend that I never found out, and still live in harmony. As a little kid I always could tell that something wasn't right. My mom and dad acted different than other parents. They were always drinking, but when I stayed at other parents houses I didn't see them drink. It's funny the things kids pick up on but parents think they don't. I wish I didn't know how crooked and messed up my grandparents were, both sides of grandparents. I wish I didn't know what it was like to lose a family member, even though they didn't die.

13. My favorite toy was a doll I was given when I was born. I named her after my big sisters best friend Tessa. I carried her around everywhere. She got so worn out and tattered that one day her leg fell off and we had to sew it back on. I took that doll to church, the grocery store, preschool, road trips, and I slept with her. That doll did not leave my side. 

21. As a child I was the happiest thing, I always had a smile on my face. I would wake up with a smile on my face, and it took a lot to make it go away. Now I have had some pretty bad things happen to me in my life that have taken my innocence away, I still smile all the time, but I have my days that will remind me of my past and what happened in it and it can easily upset me. I am more afraid to do things because I'm worried about what might happen, I am insecure, and I have a really hard time trusting people. I am trying, and have dedicated this year to be the year that I try and move on and get back to the person that I use to be. I miss t

No comments:

Post a Comment