Thursday, March 9, 2017

In the News [Papers]

Positive Experiences 
Everyone does what they can to make sure that people have positive experiences when they are around them. Whether its simply by showing someone a smile, or buying someones groceries because they don't have the money to do so, it's always important to spread positive experiences.

Whenever I travel and see people sleeping underground by the subway, or sleeping in a park, I will take my leftover food from the restaurant I was eating at and give it to them to help make their day a little better.  

My dad one time on Christmas Eve was leaving the grocery store when a blind elderly man was trying to leave at the same time. He was walking out and in the chaos of the parking lot when he almost got hit. That was when my dad rushed over to get him to safety and he ended up taking him home, because he was going to take a taxi 

Positive experiences are what make up the world. The simplest thing can make such and important impact in someones life. 

1 comment:

  1. So true--an act so little to us may be the world to someone else.

    ReplyDelete