Thursday, March 2, 2017

Keeping it real (like Dan)

11. I had the best hiding spot for hide and seek growing up. No one could find me, and I would sometimes just end up falling asleep. We have a storage room under our stairs, and in the back of the room, there were about 100 stuffed animals in the very back. I would crawl under them, and surround my self with stuffed animals and no one would think to search under the animals, or to even go back that far.

12. Illicit love has a sort of attractiveness about it that seem to be something people go after. Like people who are currently in a relationship, or the girls always like to go after bad guys because they think they will be the girl to change them. I have only had one incident where it was an illicit love kinda thing. He was in a relationship and I started to develop a crush on him because we spent so much time together. We ended up snap chatting and talking for a couple of weeks until his girlfriend found out, and then it started to get a little complicated. It ended shortly after that.

13. I personally do think that people who are well traveled can be more interesting. At least to talk to. They have experienced so many different cultures, witnessed so many different things and see so many different places. The stories that they could tell could probably go on for hours, never getting boring. I would love to just sit down and talk to someone who has traveled all of the world.   

17. My perfect day would start with a hike up to the Hollywood sign. After that I would go grab a recovery juice at the Nekter juice bar. After that I would then go grab my bathing suit and my friends and go hit the beach. A couple of hours later I would go home and go get ready for that night where my friends and I would be going out. We would go get some food and then go find some place to hangout and just have fun. Then I would go home and get lots of sleep.

 
24. A nickname that I was called growing up was Fat Albert. I was always a little bit chubbier than the other kids in my class. One day this guy who used to bully everyone else started calling me Fat Albert and he got all his other friends to call me it too. I have always been self conscious about my body ever since then, but I try to accept and love myself.

25. I definitely don't think love is an ability, because if that was true then you'd be able to get over someone very quickly. If you can be able to love someone then you can be able to stop loving someone too, and I truly don't think that that is possible sometimes. Love is something that makes you vulnerable, afraid, and happy all at the same time. It takes you over and you can't control it. It is a feeling. 

28. I used to live next door to a guy who became my best friend. A year later he moved to South Carolina, and eventually California. We still stayed in touch, and everyone thought he would be the one that I ended up marrying. I never believed them because I was so young I was a junior in high school, I have my whole life ahead of me. Well we started to go past the friendship zone, and start admitting that we had feelings for each other. Over Easter weekend he came to visit me and when I went to pick him up from his hotel he sexually assaulted me. I have never run so fast in my life, but I sprinted out of that hotel, like my life depended on it, because I thought it did. He is married now and seeing him on social media still shakes me to my core. It was really hard to get over, especially because I trusted him. 

29. I would like to have a vacation home in Italy. I would want it to be on a wine vineyard with lots of land, kinda isolated. There would be a beautiful pool in the background with a patio/entertaining area with a fire pit, so we could sit outside and night for hours. 

1 comment:

  1. What a traumatic moment for you with the friend you had known so long and built up trust with. I'm so sorry that happened to you. That is on him, though, and not on you. I hope you see it that way. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete