Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Music To My Ears

1) It depends on what type of music I am listening to. Typically when I'm with my girls, we listen to music to hype us up, music that we can scream at the top of our lungs. When I am by myself I listen to music with meaning, music with lyrics that move you. And other times I listen to feel good music, music to make me happy
2) My favorite song is the first song that I can remember being my favorite. It is drift away by Uncle Kracker. He was my first concert, I love his songs, and he holds a sentimental place in my heart.. He is the person that started my love for music. I will forever be grateful to him. 
6) Without music, the world would be lonely. It would be silent, and cold. Music brings happiness and belonging to a lot of people in the world. No matter your culture or ethnicity, no matter where you are from or how you are raised music brings us together. It connects us all, it is something we all have in common, something we can all share. 
9) An event that sticks out to me when it comes to music, is a series of events. When I was little my mom and I had two songs, 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' and 'Ain't No Mountain High Enough'. Every night my mom would sing 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' to me, and every time we were in an elevator we would sing 'Ain't No Mountain High Enough' together. 
15) Ever since I was a little girl, when someone would ask me what I wanted to do when I was older I would reply by saying that I wanted to be a famous singer. I have always had a love and passion for singing. If an opportunity came my way, or I am unhappy with what I choose to do in the future I will jump at the chance to sing professionally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment